About Judy Brunner
Judy Brunner is an author consultant and co-founder of Edu-Safe and Instructional Solutions Group. She has been in public and private education as a reading and special education teacher, elementary, middle, and high school principal. She currently serves as Clinical Faculty at Missouri State University.
- Brunner, J. (2011). I Don't Get It: Helping Students Understand What They Read Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Education.
- Brunner, J. & Lewis, D. (2009). Safe & Secure Schools: 27 Strategies for Prevention and Intervention. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Brunner, J. & Lewis, D. (2009). School House Bullies: Preventive Strategies for Professional Educators Training DVD and Facilitator's Guide. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
Articles (Most Recent)
- Brunner, J. (2010, Nov.). No More Excuses. Principal Leadership, 30-22
- Brunner, J. (2010, Sept.). It Begins with a Conversation. Principal Leadership, 44-48.
- Brunner, J. (2010, April). Meet the Delete Generation: They Are Among Us! Middle Ground, 26-27.
- Engaging Students and Engaging Staff
- Electronic Harassment: 21st Century Solutions for Parents, Students, & Schools
- Best Practices in Literacy Instruction
- Cyberbullying, Harassment & Intimidation: 21st Century Solutions for 21st Century Problems
- Differentiated Instruction & Higher Order Thinking Skills: Making It All Work Together
- I Don't Get It! Helping Students Understand What They Read
- Response to Intervention: Literacy Strategies for Tiers One & Two