Nurse Trainer and Consultant
About Rebecca Hudlow
Rebecca is an experienced registered nurse, school nurse and health services director. She has worked in public health, education, safe and drug free schools along with human resources involvement in areas such as OSHA compliance and workers compensation. Rebecca has spoken at state and national nursing conferences, is a consultant for Hazelden and a speaker for the Bureau for Education and Research. She has served on national and state boards for School Nursing and has been honored as State School Nurse Administrator. Her seminars provide participants with practical information on a variety of topics where she shares her knowledge, tools and passion for keeping students at the center of her focus.
- Hudlow, R. (2010). Practical Strategies to Increase Your Impact and Enhance Your Practice as a School Nurse, Bureau for Education and Research
- Hudlow, R. (2005, June). Random Drug Testing: A Practice Perspective, Journal of School Nursing, 179-181.
- Wellness articles written monthly for Eden Prairie School District
- Alcohol and Dating Violence Prevention
- School Nursing topics: Allergies, Asthma, ASHD, Diabetes
- OSHA topics: Infectious Agents, Bloodborne Pathogens, Indoor Air Quality