Kathi Rhodus is an ELA Content Specialist for the Illinois State Board of Education. She has worked in this capacity for the last few years. Prior to working as a Content Specialist, Kathi spent 10 years providing professional development and district-wide coaching for ROE #40 and Area 5. Her classroom experiences range from a 1st Grade Teacher to a Middle School teacher of struggling and advanced readers. Kathi has a passion for literacy and meeting the needs of the teachers who work with our students.
- ELA Foundational Services Training Shift Kits and EQUiP Rubric
- Lead, Focus, Connect Summer Conference
- Top 5 Literacy Strategies
- Writing, EQUiP, PARCC, Evidence Tables
- No Child Left Behind: ISBE ELA Resources