Contact InformationDean of Students
Evanston Township HS
1600 Dodge Ave
E-mail address: email@example.com
I began my teaching career at an inner-city high school on the west side of Chicago. From there, I accepted a position at a high school located at the Cook County Jail in the super-maximum security division. I was promoted to English Department Chairperson and created curriculum for the English Department. After completing my Master's Degree in Leadership, I accepted the position of Dean of Students at Evanston Township High School. Following that, I completed the Teaching Exceptional Children program at the University of Notre Dame.
- Leading for Equity: The pursuit of excellence in Montgomery County Schools. Childress, S., Doyle, D., Thomas, D.
- Whatever It Takes: Geoffery Canada's quest to change Harlem and America. Tough, P.
- Positive Behavior Support at the Tertiary Level. Riffel, L.
Articles (Most Recent)
- Teacher Praise: An efficient Tool to Motivate Students. www.interventioncentral.org
- School-Wide Strategies for Managing Off-Task Inattention. www.interventioncentral.org
- From Assessment to Annual Goal: Engaging a decision-making process in writing measurable I.E.P.s. Capizzi, A., Council for Exceptional Children
- Creating your own in-house alternative program
- No freshman left behind
- A School Response to Bullying
- Leadership by Excellence
- The Future of Leadership: Technology and the School Leader