About Sheila Eller
Sheila A. Eller is an elementary principal at Mounds View Public Schools, Minnesota. As a renowned author, consultant, and trainer, Sheila works with educators to develop energized staff meetings, school-improvement initiatives, team-teaching strategies, and employee supervision. She specializes in working with difficult and resistant people and developing and implementing multiage instruction. Previously, Sheila was an elementary principal in Fairfax County Public Schools in Virginia, a middle school principal in Mounds View Public Schools, and a principal in other schools in Minnesota and Illinois. She has also been a university professor, special education teacher, Title 1 math teacher, multi-age teacher, and self-contained classroom teacher for grades 1–4.
- Eller, J. & Eller, S. (2011). Working with Difficult and Resistant Staff. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Eller, J. & Eller, S. (2009). Working with and Evaluating Difficult School Employees. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Eller, J. & Eller, S. (2009). Creative Strategies to Transform School Culture. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Eller, J. & Eller, S. (2006). Energizing Staff Meetings. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- National ASCD Conference, National Staff Development Council Annual Conference and Minnesota Elementary Principal Association.