Gail Huizinga has over 30 years experience in public education. Currently, she provides professional learning opportunities around the state of Illinois through Illinois Reading Council and the Illinois Principal Association. She is also a certified National Trainer for Project CRISS® and a featured conference speaker. She uses her broad instructional experience to work with educators in the areas of literacy and instructional best practice aligned with the 21st Century teaching and learning standards as well as the teacher evaluation tool.
Articles (Most Recent)
- 21st Century Learning and the Collaborative Classroom
- Changing Lanes to Excellent: Effective Literacy Instruction in Domain 3
- Using the Evaluation Tool to Support Teacher Improvement
- 5 Keys to Deeper Learning
- Unlocking Student Engagement
- Intentional Instruction Fostering Learner Independence