Rob currently serves as the Director of Instructional Technology for Glenbard Township High School District 87. Prior to his current role, Rob was a physics and engineering teacher at Glenbard South High School. He is National Board certified and credentialed as a “Qualified Evaluator” in Illinois. Rob holds a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, a masters degree in Teaching and a masters degree in Educational Leadership. He is currently pursuing a doctoral degree in Curriculum and Instruction. Rob was a finalist for the 2013 Illinois Teacher of the Year.
- Shifting Educational Practices with Technology
- Next Generation Science Standards: What are they and how do they impact teaching and learning?
- Many educational initiatives. One goal: Excellent Teaching and Learning
- How to successfully digitize teaching and learning
- Technology supports effective teaching, not the other way around!
- Align curricula with the Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core
- Preparing for the Standards. The Science Teacher (National Science Teachers Association) Jan. 2013