Strategic Change Consultant, Leadership Coach & Author
About James Roussin
James L. Roussin is currently working as a strategic change consultant and author, and is the executive director for Generative Learning. Roussin served as a board trustee for the National Staff Development Council (Learning Forward) from 2007 - 2009. He is a teaching associate for Human Systems Dynamics (an institute that is using complexity theory to impact organizational effectiveness). He is also a national trainer for leadership development, cognitive coaching, adaptive schools, QLD (quality leadership by design)—S.M.A.R.T. goals, and program evaluation. In February of 2006, Roussin traveled to India on a Berkana Learning Journey to explore new forms of leadership that are emerging in global communities. More recently, he spent four months working in the Middle East with ASCD-Middle East in supporting the Ministry of Education in implementing new teacher development standards.
- Roussin, J. (2010). Guiding Professional Learning Communities: Inspiration, Challenge, Surprise, and Meaning. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
Articles (Most Recent)
- LEARNING TO LEARN THE Critical Skill for 21st Century Educators by Jim Roussin and Arthur L. Costa
- Cognitive Coaching Foundation Seminar
- Application Academies; Proficiency Modules; Advanced Seminar
- 8 Leadership Network Symposium Steps to Improvement. The Learning System
- Trainer’s Forum
- Distance Coaching